Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013

Cowgirl meets school

Nicky came. And so did the school. Therefore, I needed to figure out what to wear.

Thank god, we don’t have to wear uniform to school anymore. In my opinion, you just want to look descent, which doesn’t forbid you to play with your looks. The beginning of semester is usually accompanied by the most miserable weather, so you kind of have to protect yourself against drizzle and wind. So, my solution to the double trouble – preppy rules and bad weather – is a leather vest. It’s just so wonderfully western! You can create an uncomplicated yet stylish look with just basics – jeans and a sweater – if you in possession of a leather vest. I combine it with my Kennel&Schmenger boots (http://www.kennel-schmenger.de/en/) with marvelous Swarovsky crystal stars on the sides. It’s my little school trick: “hide” your accessories on your shoes, take the beautiful vest off and stay in class as an appropriately modest student without irritating your teachers. And after class you can still enjoy a hint of a cowgirl-chic.   










Photos by Nicky Lee



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen